We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different timezones, We checking support system several times in the day. Reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours Monday – Friday and up to 48 hours on weekends, Sat - Sun. but is usually faster than that. Please search the forum might be helpful and look at our forum page for known issues.
Welcome to QTCMedia's Support Center
Please make sure you include the following information for quick and smooth support:
- Purchase Code.
If you do not include a purchase code, we may request this information as our first response.
- Link to your site.
If something isn't working, please send us a link to the page where it isn't working.
- Include FTP, WordPress login info, links related and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us! The fastest way for us to help is for us to view your backend setup.
- What theme version installed
If the theme has issues, please tell us the theme version you're having trouble with.
- Prepare your installation
Switch to the TwentyFifteen theme before you create the ticket. Please test this before opening your ticket so we can know if there's a conflict that needs to be resolved.
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we offer:
- Please be sure that you have read the documentation, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please open a public ticket, instead of a private one, if your ticket doesn't contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support
that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow within 24 hours to receive an answer to your ticket. inquires
- Before asking questions, please make sure you search through the open tickets to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support deals with the installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes.
- You have to understand that you buy the item as it is. If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. We are always here to give small tips and advice, I even write full blocks of CSS codes sometimes, because we will be happy to help you.
- Post as much information as you can on your requests: links and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us!